Fine Art Paper Prints
Printed on Hahnemühle FineArt paper. The stock is a white, 100% cotton paper, William Turner. Guaranteed to meet archival standards. The mold-made watercolor paper features a distinct textured surface. With its premium matte inkjet coating, William Turner meets the highest industry standards regarding density, color gamut, color graduation and image sharpness while preserving the special touch and feel of genuine art paper.
Border: 2 inch (size listings are the size of the image)
Paper: Hahnemühle William Turner FineArt Paper
Paper Weight: 310 gsm
Thickness: 21 mm
Material: 100% rag cotton
Surface Finish: Matte
Quality: Archival, Acid Free
Printer: Canon iPF8400
Ink: Canon Lucia Inks
Dmax & Color Gamut Level: Excellent
Note: This mold made natural line paper has a slight coarse texture which gives the artwork an elegant look.
Conditions of Use + Storage
- Use and store ideally at a relative humidity of 35 to 65% and a temperature of 10 to 30° C (50° – 86°F.)
- All recommendations and product indications are for your guidance, and are subject to our test criteria, which remain subjec to change without prior notice. The consistency of results is not guaranteed.
- Use care in handling printed material, surface susceptible to abrasion.
- Store papers in archive quality envelopes, folders, and boxes.
- Use only archive grade tapes and glues for mounting & framing.